Monday, December 21, 2009

Writing at BleacherReport.com


Haven't been writing here of late, because I landed at BleacherReport.com. BR is an interesting site; you can write as often as you like, on just about any sports-related topic. You post the articles yourself, and other members then comment on your opinions and/or reporting. Often, spirited discussions ensue. I've noticed a lot of writers also post their articles to their own blogs, so I'll start doing the same.

Along the way, I've been designated a "featured columnist" about the Cleveland Cavaliers, so I write most frequently about them. Most recently, I wrote about how the Cavs' ties to China may give them the advantage in the LeBron James free agency sweepstakes next summer. Read it here: In the LeBron James Sweepstakes, the Cavs' China Ties May Trump New York.

I also write from time to time about the Browns. After their win over Pittsburgh, I commented on the value of Josh Cribbs: Josh Cribbs: A Link to Cleveland's Past, and Hope for the Browns' Future.

My BR writer profile is located here, and you can also check out my full archive of articles.

Feel free to comment here when you see new posts. If you're an avid sports fan, register at Bleacher Report and you can comment on my articles, or any others on the site. Or, you can take a stab at writing, yourself.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments: